- General principles of programming,
- Numbers, Strings, Arrays, Indexed Collections,
- Objects, Prototype based Object Oriented Programming, Classes,
You will certainly gain industry recognition and boost your chances for a better job and higher wages.
|Number of questions:||70 randomly generated|
|Question types||1. Multiple choice – only one answer is correct (radio buttons inputs).
2. Multiple choice – one or more answers are correct (checkboxes inputs).
3. Free text – open answer (text input). Short answer is expected, you do not need to write large code blocks. The rarest type.
|Way of assessing||Total score is based on the number of questions answered correctly. Points are not deducted for incorrect answers.|
|The exam price||€75|
- Read the syllabus, which lists in detail what topics are required for the exam,
- Read some of the recommended learning resources,
Get certified in 5 steps
- First familiarize yourself with the exam requirements, then prepare for the exam,
- Buy your exam voucher (It is valid for 12 months),
- Register on Assessment Platform,
- In the end take the exam.
I like how the exam was conducted. Generally I felt they were good questions and I appreciate the challenge of them. Some were worded in a way that I found a bit confusing. It would be nice to be able to see which questions I got wrong to help with my continued learning.
4. The exam questions were really good! Probably the best part of the exam.
5. The main qualm I have with this certification exam is that after you complete your exam, it does not give you a list of the questions you got incorrect. (…)
Material is really good, but definitely there is an opportunity to correct some spelling mistakes and minor errors. (…)
It is top class. It is a good idea to do an id check to ensure the identity to avoid fraud and credibility of the exam.
(…) It is really good and exam levels are also good. (…)
Instructions were very clear, and I understood everything I had to do beforehand.
Proctor was very professional too.
Overall a very smooth process. No complaints.