- General principles of programming,
- Numbers, Strings, Arrays, Indexed Collections,
- Objects, Prototype based Object Oriented Programming, Classes,
You will certainly gain industry recognition and boost your chances for a better job and higher wages.
|Number of questions:||70 randomly generated|
|Question types||1. Multiple choice – only one answer is correct (radio buttons inputs).
2. Multiple choice – one or more answers are correct (checkboxes inputs).
3. Free text – open answer (text input). Short answer is expected, you do not need to write large code blocks. The rarest type.
|Way of assessing||Total score is based on the number of questions answered correctly. Points are not deducted for incorrect answers.|
|The exam price||€79|
- Read the syllabus, which lists in detail what topics are required for the exam,
- Read some of the recommended learning resources,
Get certified in 5 steps
- First familiarize yourself with the exam requirements, then prepare for the exam,
- Buy your exam voucher (It is valid for 12 months),
- Register on Assessment Platform,
- In the end take the exam.
another certification (…), and I’m just
say it’s one of the most useful things in programming, and if you want
If to evaluate the lesson for candidates to prepare for the exam, I will rate 3.5/5 stars because the lesson has not been deep into some topics. Like the last time I took the exam, I met a lot of questions about prototypes, but in your lesson, you only talked about this topic.
But anyway, thanks for providing good, useful JS content, that boosted my js level a bit.
2. The online Exam was also good. I will rate 8 out of 10.
3. Questions were related to the syllabus .
4. The time was not sufficient for the Exam, the answers were lengthy so I could not finish the Exam on time.
There are some questions with many code snippets and you need to scroll, takes time to compare.
Many questions are actually multiple questions combined in one. It is not sure whether you can get partial points if you answered some sub questions right.
My head was throbbing around the 50 min mark. It was a bit too much to evaluate each offered option. I would prefer more questions but with only one correct answer.
I like how the exam was conducted. Generally I felt they were good questions and I appreciate the challenge of them. Some were worded in a way that I found a bit confusing. It would be nice to be able to see which questions I got wrong to help with my continued learning.
4. The exam questions were really good! Probably the best part of the exam.
5. The main qualm I have with this certification exam is that after you complete your exam, it does not give you a list of the questions you got incorrect. (…)
Material is really good, but definitely there is an opportunity to correct some spelling mistakes and minor errors. (…)
It is top class. It is a good idea to do an id check to ensure the identity to avoid fraud and credibility of the exam.
(…) It is really good and exam levels are also good. (…)
Instructions were very clear, and I understood everything I had to do beforehand.
Proctor was very professional too.
Overall a very smooth process. No complaints.