- General principles of programming,
- Numbers, Strings, Arrays, Indexed Collections,
- Objects, Prototype based Object Oriented Programming, Classes,
You will certainly gain industry recognition and boost your chances for a better job and higher wages.
|Number of questions:||70 randomly generated|
|Question types||1. Multiple choice – only one answer is correct (radio buttons inputs).
2. Multiple choice – one or more answers are correct (checkboxes inputs).
3. Free text – open answer (text input). Short answer is expected, you do not need to write large code blocks. The rarest type.
|Way of assessing||Total score is based on the number of questions answered correctly. Points are not deducted for incorrect answers.|
|The exam price||€125|
- Read the syllabus, which lists in detail what topics are required for the exam,
- Read some of the recommended learning resources,
Get certified in 5 steps
- First familiarize yourself with the exam requirements, then prepare for the exam,
- Buy your exam voucher (It is valid for 12 months),
- Register on Assessment Platform
- In the end take the exam.