To enhance your chances of a very competitive job market you need to raise your qualifications and prove your skills.
Benefits of Certification
- Personal development – you will acquire new skills.
- The ability to obtain a certificate is a great motivator, it gives you the desire to learn.
- You receive clear guidelines for what to learn, you are not distracted by thousands of things, so that learning becomes more effective.
- It is a good way to increase your knowledge and professional skills.
- Of course it is an excellent way to supplement your education.
- You will enrich your professional profile, your CV or website, with a professional IT certificate.
Better career opportunities
- With certification you will confirm and authenticate your professional skills.
- You have a good argument when you are applying for a better job or better salary.
Surveys show that
- Most hiring managers use certification as a part of their hiring criteria during recruitment.
- Most employers say IT certifications help to distinguish between equally qualified candidates.
- HR executives say IT certified workers are more likely to be promoted than those without certifications.
- IT certified individuals get higher salaries.
Every positive aspect of your professional development matters. Both your experience, skills, portfolio and certificate which confirm your knowledge affect your professional success.