Details of video call (video call addresses) will be emailed to candidate when date and time of the exam is agreed.
- The candidate should solve the exam itself without a help of others.
- It is not allowed to look for solutions on the Internet.
- There are not allowed attempts to execute an exam code.
- It is not permitted leaving the exam application during the test and switch to other websites or applications.
- During the exam there should be a permanent video and audio connection, camera should show the candidate the computer screen on which test is carried out and his desk. Also audio should be switched on.
- During the exam candidate can use only one computer (with only one monitor), a pen and blank sheet of paper. It is not allowed to use an additional computer, a smartphone, an additional monitor, earphones, books, written paper, etc.
We recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as the most reliable browsers for running our assessment
When IJSI proctor enable your test, you will be able to enter the voucher code and start the test.
Test results will be received directly when the exam is finished.
If you fail the exam, you can take the first resit at a time convenient for you. Each subsequent attempt may be made after a 1-month break.
Absence from exam
We reserve the right to consider the exam as taken if the user repeatedly fails to take it at the agreed date.